As a nail enthusiast (not sure if it’s a thing…) – I’m trying to keep up with all of the latest trends. I browse a lot, I read a lot, and research a lot. And when doing all of that, from time to time I encounter things that truly dazzle me. This is one of them!
You see… Black nails are without a doubt one of the trendiest nail colors that exist today. French tip nails – the same. I mean, the French manicure is probably one of the most commonly known nail designs for classic good-looking nails. Mix the two and you get a semi-known design of what we call black French tip nails (if you don’t know it – check it out!). But, generally speaking, when you add another “dimension” and then another, you tend to lose what I refer to as volume. You tend to find rarer designs which I’m here to teach you about.
Apparently, black French tip almond nails are trending like crazy these days! Here is why:
What Makes Black French Tip Almond Nails so Unique?
When it comes to almond nails, the first thing that pops into our heads is probably Kim Kardashian. She’s been rocking this shape for years now and has popularized it to a great extent. But what makes black French tip almond nails unique is the fact that they’re not just unique in terms of shape, but also in terms of design.
The thing with french tips is that they’re generally pretty simple and classic. But when you add a black twist to them, they become significantly more interesting and unique. And when you combine that with the almond shape, you get a design that’s both elegant and edgy at the same time!
In other words –
1. They are insanely gorgeous! Who wouldn’t want a design like that on their nails?
2. They are perfect for any season and any occasion! You can wear them to a fancy dinner party or to your friend’s birthday bash – they will always look great!
3. They are surprisingly easy to do! If you know how to do a French manicure, then you are halfway there!
Inspiration Gallery of Black French Tip Almond Nails
Before we dive into how, where, and when, if you’re anything like me, nothing is as fun as glazing as beautifully done manicures. In this case, of almond-shaped black French tip nails.
If you are convinced and want to try out this trend for yourself, then here is a quick tutorial on how to achieve the perfect black French tip almond nails:
How to Get Perfect Black French Tip Almond Nails – DIY Version
1. Start by trimming your nails into an almond shape and pushing back your cuticles.
2. Next, apply a base coat to protect your nails and help the polish last longer.
3. Once the base coat is dry, apply the base color you want to have. After all, the black French tip would go great with almost any base color.
4. Then, using a fine-tipped brush, paint on a French tip with black polish.
5. Seal the deal with a top coat and voila – you’re done!
So there you have it – everything you need to know about black French tip almond nails! Will you be trying out this trend? Let us know in the comments below!
Black French Tip Almond Nails – The Easy Way
There are two paths which I would define as the easy way when it comes to this nail design…
The first one would be to simply buy pre-made designs of press-on nails. These are super easy to apply and usually, come with pretty clear instructions. All you need is a steady hand and about 10-15 minutes, and you’re good to go!
If that’s not your thing or if you’re just feeling extra creative or simply want the help of more professional others, then the obvious second option would be to find the nail salon near you that I’m certain would do a great job.
So there you have it – everything you need to know about almond shaped black French tipped nails!